Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Week One

My name is Danielle Burton.  I am currently completing my last year at Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute.  I am pursuing a degree in psychology, which I plan on beginning next fall through the partnership program Appalachian State University offers.  I enrolled in American Literature because I enjoy learning about American History, and our authors are part of that history. I am hoping to learn many things about American Literature and to read some old favorites.  My interest in reading is varied, I enjoy anything from reading science fiction to reading biography's.  I do not read near as much as I used to and admit that I have not read anything over the course of the summer.  Having a family of four, soon to be five, puts a limit on the quiet time I can muster up to read.  I am still determined to push forward this semester and take all online classes instead of taking a semester off.  I am excited to be finally finishing up my AA and to be moving forward despite the challenges that we all seem to be facing in this economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment